Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life Is Tough Some Days

I did an editorial  shoot last week were we had beautiful weather (not like all the rain here this week), a spectacular house with an insane ocean view, an awesome crew, a gorgeous 5'10 model, crazy good food, and 2 racks full of Spring 2010 clothes I pulled for this really cool lifestyle shoot. I can tell you that there are some amazing pieces coming out this spring and I can't wait for this editorial to hit the newsstands so I can show them to you.  Pics of them soon - I promise!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

Yeah I know - it seems like all the cool girls I have been working with lately have great tattoo's so I decided I should start photographing them - these belong to our make-up artist and I adore them as they are all so childlike and fun - brings a smile to my face every time I see her.




5 comments:

Rock N Revolution said...

HOW FUN!!

Jade Purple Brown said...

it looks so beautiful!

Marybeth said...

Lucky duck!

Amanda said...

ALL of these pics are beautiful!!!!!

Moi said...

what gorgeous surroundings, and now i'm TOTALLY hungry after looking at all that food ;-)
- helen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...