Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sensory Overload

Is there really "too much of a good thing"? 

Usually I say NOT. Although today I had a bit of sensory overload when I hit up the ENZA COSTA sample sale and later in the day THE ROW sample sale.

I love and live in Enza Costa as I find the line to have all the slouchy amazing fabrics and cuts I love and because it's reminiscent of my fav line Rick Owens in many ways. So when I heard they were having a sample sale I made sure I was the first one there. What I didn't know is the prices would be so insanely good ($10-$23) that I would pick up 21 pieces! Yep - you read that right - everything from over sized tees,  dresses, cardigans, and tank tops - I got them all. 

I have no idea where to put them all - my closet now needs a major "edit"

The sale is still going on tomorrow - so check it out - but don't say I didn't warn you! 








3 comments:

mel said...

wow! amaizng i love the flowy styles
x
mel

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

SabinePsynopsis said...

21 of amazing pieces like these?!? You lucky girl!

Orchid said...

oh wow i want them too...esp the the first grey and the black beauties...lucky yoo!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...