Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunshine


Orchid Style gave this award to me.

 Thank you very much!



1. Put the logo on your blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.

I pass this award to:

 Felicity Lingle
District of Chic
Cafe Fashionista
The Creative Mixx
Heat Storm
 Liberdad Avenue
obsession isn't just a perfume






4 comments:

The Creative Mixx said...

Thanks Cindy for the blog award! What a wonderful surprise:)

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow 17 years!!! Amazing:)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Thank you so much for the award, Cindy; you're the sweetest! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, Cindy- hugs!! Thank you!!

E said...

You are so sweet to give this to me and I'm so glad to know about your blog to school me on California style! Seriously always flattered that you like my lil' ol' blog :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...