Monday, October 18, 2010

Alice Waters x Dosa


I was invited to attend an Alice Waters event supporting The Edible Schoolyard. The event was put on by one of my fav clothing lines, Dosa.

It was held in the Dosa loft in downtown Los Angeles. Lots of fun, interesting people, great food (of course!), shopping for beautiful Dosa clothing and being able to spend some one on one time with Alice Waters hearing about her incredible foundation, her restaurant Chez Panisse and her passion for cooking and healthy food.

Having my good friend Renee in town that weekend made the day even more special and fun.





















 Renee getting her books signed by Alice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That food is gorgeous!! Yellow watermelon? I've never seen that before. I like those little leather envelopes too. : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help in this question.

[url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_przygodowe.html]gry przygodowe[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl]gry[/url]

Fashion Insanity said...

That sounds great! Love the photos!

E said...

Um, how do I get my hands on one of those awesome mattress like things?? I don't like sitting on chairs and prefer to sit on floors so that kind of looks like my dream home item.

Heather said...

is it bad that I see that blue grey necklace and think "candy"? maybe I need to be more passionate about healthy living ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...