Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sporty Inspiration



I've always thought that the most stylish girl at the gym was the one whose look was street inspired/workout rather than a full on typical "gym look". I am a huge fan of layering the shit out of your outfit and mixing what you already have in your "everyday" closet with your workout wear (and this goes both ways). I also firmly believe that adding an awesome pop of color makes that 6 mile run on the treadmill go a bit faster. At least in my twisted little mind it does.


4 comments:

Adriana Cesar said...

I am a big fan grey/neutrals - I agreed too about street inspired looks (city girl here) Fabulous Cindy xo I wish we lived closer :)

Anonymous said...

Love that Marti backpack!

Heather said...

love the watch :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

I think you wouldn't get my out of this outfit. How cool are the adidas shorts?!? X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...