Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sporty Inspiration





When I start feeling a chill in the air I know it's time to start breaking out all my favorite cooler weather pieces and pile them on. Any black down jacket that will smush into a small ball works for me and a gray hoodie is a no brainier. I'm all about a pair of black leggings that can be worn to the gym (ones made for working out usually last longer and feel better on than other types) and also be paired with boots for a night out - especially handy when you travel a lot like I do.  Sometimes it's good to add a pop of color where you least expect it, in this case, a sports bra that will lightly show through that white tee. And there is nothing like  wearing bad ass sunglasses, some retro sneakers and a beanie to edge things up a bit.






5 comments:

sealaura said...

this almost looks like my christmas list. I love that patagonia jacket and have had my eye on it. With the temps cooling, it looks like it might be getting closer to bring that puppy home to meet all my other black jackets :)

I agree with you on the tights, nothing is worse than seeing some poor girl's chonis through some cheapie tights.

Have a great Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

#2 and #3 please!
Going to google #3 now!

seanmrivers said...

Should add an www.ithreesixty.com headphone beanie to the list #justsayin

Adriana Cesar said...

down jacket is a must I'll take #1, #2 and #4 :D luv those chucks - ever check out at SPURA (http://www.suprafootwear.com/) - wish I live close and we can go shopping <3

Candi @ Candace Rose said...

I'll take it all, please! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...