Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gotta Get Away, Get Away

This is the coolest idea ever - 10 surf, skate, swimwear companies each transformed a room at the La Casa de Camino Hotel in Laguna Beach for a new idea called THE CASA SURF PROJECT which was spearheaded by Riviera Magazine . Each company teamed up with designers from So Cal to make staying there a unique experience filled with the California "lifestyle" first hand. The best part is that a portion of the room rate gets donated to charities picked by the surf and skate companies.

Etnies Rom (my fav!!)







The basin is a friggin' kidney pool 





Billabong Room

 






1 comment:

Cristi Silva said...

Dude, my better half just about freaked over that sink. I would never get him or my son out of the bathroom... LOL so rad with the teck deck's.

I'm thinking Total ann. get away gift. I can justify it cause part of it goes to charity right?? One night in a killer room and my husband is in the bathroom playing with teck decks! AHAHAHAH CS

http://thatsorad.blogspot.com
www.bluebee.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...