Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gray Days


I got this killer ring (Erica Weiner at Bona Drag) from my husband for Christmas (I am in LOVE with it!) and these awesome gray LD Tuttle boots today at 50% off so I wanted to see what I could put together with items I already have  (and a few I am lusting after) to make a "gray" outfit instead of my usual black.

The flip video is to remind me to carry it with me - so much cool stuff to record!


AW beanie, Kain tank top, Pamela Love necklace, Rick Owens jacket, CC Skye bracelet, AW bag, Flip Video, LD Tuttle boots, HTC belt, Current Elliott moto jeans, Erica Weiner ring.

3 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

I love everything here, esp. the jacket!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Lenine said...

Cristmas is over, but a happy new year! :D

Cindy said...

great pieces. love the ring and the rick, obviously. they are the best jackets, one day i will own one!

i did get a flip for christmas but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet, do you love yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...